When you're part of the PRIM&R community, you have support, resources, and a place where all questions, from the most basic to the most complex, can be answered by colleagues who face similar challenges.
Annual membership will pay for itself: you save time by consulting with colleagues in your network and utilizing tools and resources available to you through the online Knowledge Center. You save money by taking advantage of a range of discounts on educational programs, relevant journals and publications, certification exam fees, and continuing education credits.
PRIM&R’s diverse and supportive membership community is composed of individuals from more than 1,000 institutions located in more than 40 countries. Our members include those involved in every aspect of biomedical, behavioral, and social science research, and come from public and private institutions, the federal government, academia, and industry. Members represent a host of professions, including:
- Human research protection program (HRPP) staff
- Institutional review board (IRB) members, administrators, chairs, and staff
- Institutional animal care and use committee (IACUC) members, administrators, chairs, and staff
- Researchers and research staff
- Institutional officials
- Government representatives
- Research subjects and their advocates
- Policy makers
- Pharmaceutical, device, biotechnology, and other industry personnel
- Members of the media
If you have any interest or involvement in the research ethics world, PRIM&R membership can help you learn, grow, and connect with others furthering the advancement of ethical research.
Meet the volunteers who make up the PRIM&R Membership Committee.