Are you involved in the ethics and oversight of social, behavioral, and educational research (SBER)? Is your office understaffed and under-resourced? The unique issues and challenges faced by those who work in SBER-focused ethics and oversight are increasing, and PRIM&R's SBER Network is here to help. Led by members Linda Petree and Cecilia Brooke Cholka, this network is open to all PRIM&R members working with SBER.
- Access to the SBER Network Basecamp page where members can:
- Post announcements and Network updates on a message board
- Quickly share ideas and information with all other Network members in a group chat
- Chat with Network members one-on-one through pings (direct messaging)
- Track upcoming and past SBER Network and other SBER related events in a calendar
- Share, store, and utilize various resources and documents in one place
- Periodic Virtual Roundtables led by one or more members of the PRIM&R community, followed by open Q&A sessions
- Access to samples, tools, checklists, and other resources in PRIM&R's Knowledge Center, as they become available
- Space to meet onsite at our annual AER Conference
- Periodic emails on new resources, tips, and updates on the Network
- Ongoing support from professionals with SBER expertise
The SBER Network hosts occasional Virtual Roundtables, one-hour online meetings with 30 minutes of presentation and 30 minutes of discussion among attendees. Have an issue that you encounter working as an SBER IRB professional? Intrigued by a topic related to SBER? We would love to have your suggestions for future roundtable conversations. Please submit your ideas using this online form.
Get in touch!
Ready to join the Network? Fill out this brief form to let us know.
You can ask a question, submit a resource to share, or volunteer to help lead a call by emailing email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Return to Benefits list